Jul 2, 2011

Shoeper Shoe Challenge

Finally I had the time and the opportunity to take a pair of heels out for a walk, and take a picture of them.

The pair saved is Iron Fist's Mombasa platforms:



The photo was taken just outside the local shop next to my flat. 
As I was uploading this photo I thought to myself: Didn't I already wear an outfit almost exactly like this one for the challenge? And so I did, while rescuing another pair of Iron Fist shoes- the Thelma booties. 
But I also came across the first post for the challenge, the one where all my shoes are nicely displayed, and remembered some lovely sandals I didn't wear in ages. Shame on me. No wonder I keep thinking I need new shoes- I keep forgetting about the old ones all the time!
Well, time to take more shoes out for a walk. I would really hate to part with them forever :(

2 comments:

nouchaline said...

Adore this outfit! The pic is so cute, it reminds me of something.. i just can't put my finger on what though :s
LOVE the shoes, tres cute!

xo
Aline

Mrs. V. said...

Thank you for the comment :) I love these shoes, but they are a bit difficult to match to stuff.