Jul 13, 2011

Something saved, something blue...

Two more pairs of shoes saved, mostly last week.

The first are my red New Yorker pumps


The photo is far from impressive, because it was taken at midnight, after my lovely designer friend and I went to see Leptirica (She-Butterfly), a Yugoslavian horror film, part of the Fantastic film festival.
The cardigan and capris are Zara, my blouse is custom made by Azdaja, who also took the pic and who was my movie-date, and the bag is from a second hand shop. The label says it's by Fixdesign and I love it to pieces!
Heat and air moisture ruined my hair, but I seriously have no explanation what's going on with my pant leg or face.

Speaking of weird, here's another totally unflattering pic of me for you to enjoy (in for a penny, in for a pound I always say)


This one was taken in our friend's garden, post-very large meal, and I am proudly displaying the skirt I made myself a few years ago. The shoes must be one of my favourite pairs, mostly because of their shocking pink colour.

I am quite fond of this design, with the strange inverted pleats, and I'm thinking of making another one. But before that, the lovely Azdaja  is helping me improve my meager sewing skills. This is what I made so far, under her tutorage:




It's supposed to be a pair high-waist shorts to match the lovely blue bag, since it turns out I don't own a single blue garment in my entire closet. And I can't wait to finally have a pair of trousers that won't leave most of my midriff bare. So wish me luck everybody!

2 comments:

Goga said...

Go ahead girl! They will surely look great.

A... nakit said...

prva ti, druga još lijepša ti :)