Mar 19, 2012

Polka dots and other shenanigans and an event p.s.

I felt inspired the other day.

This seems to be a recurring problem with me lately.
So  to express my love for polka dots, bows, hearts and the ever famous leopard print, I made this:


And the other hand:



It's such a shame the patterns bled a little when I was applying the clear top coat, but that will teach me to rush things, I guess. This was great fun to do, a lot less fun to photograph. I'm never sure what I should be holding in my freakish hands in order to best showcase the designs.

Oh well, the quest, I guess, continues!

Do tell me how you like it, I'd love to hear from you!


p.s. Just a quick note to all the Zagreb crowd, that I'll be wearing some lovely clothes by Azdaja Brand in a fashion show tomorrow, so if you want to come and see me (quite possibly) fall down on the stage, you are hereby cordially invited!

No comments: