Mar 16, 2011

Windy Saturday and Art Deco

This Saturday I met up with a dear friend of mine I see far too little of, and after a cup of coffee in the town center we set off to Museum of Arts and Crafts to see their Art Deco exhibit.
The exhibit itself was wonderful, much larger than I expected, and this wonderful beach suit caught my eye and made my heart flutter:


Isn't it just dreamy?

It was also a chance to save another pair of my lovely shoes, this time they were the Iron Fist Sweet skull o' mine pumps

Please excuse the very messy hair, courtesy of the windy day. The watch pendant is from Azdaja Boutique, and so is the bag, made by Pleaser. The dress is by Coco's retro closet

Naturally, I had to take the chance to have my photo taken with the wonderful car behind me.

2 comments:

LadyFel said...

Love it to bits :) and sorry I missed it...planning to go and see it sometime soon, definitely, so if you want to go a second time, you know who to shout out to :)

Siel said...

That is such a beautiful car behind you!