Mar 7, 2011

Saved!

Last week I  did quite a bit of saving. For one, there was Harry the Hamster, which someone dumped next to the dumpsters in my building, cage and all, and who now has a happy new home.

And I saved two pairs of my darling shoes.

The first I took for a stroll to visit a shop owned by a friend of mine and staffed by another good friend of mine.

So the Zara black and white booties were saved on Friday:


Sorry for the horrible photo. The pants are done by Coco's retro closet , the shirt is New yorker, and the rings and the pendant are from Azdaja Boutique, the same place the photos are taken.



And on Saturday I went on a shopping-spree with another dear friend of mine. We spreed at the local bookstore, and also in a comic book shop, and had coffee in town, sitting outside in the freezing cold, but warmed by lovely heaters installed all around us :)

Later we went for another cup of coffee, and this photo was taken there:


Thelma booties by Iron fist, Tally Weijl skinny jeans, Zara Shirt and New Yorker cardigan. The necklace and earrings are by Six and the leopard ring is from a local drugstore Bipa.

And more saving to come :)

6 comments:

Mother in Heels said...

Those pants with the gold buttons are fabulous!

Sara said...

Your Iron Fist shoes are amazing! I really like Iron Fist, and I have a couple of pairs of their shoes. I'd love to have more, but they usually tend to be not particularly work-wearable, and I don't usually wear heels outside of work.

Unknown said...

I was completely wrong guessing that your shoes were Cos K. I didn't realise Zara did them too.

Iron Fist shoes are work wearable, it just depends what you wear them with. Oh, and who you work for.

Henky, your shoes and outfits are FABULOUS.

Mrs. V. said...

Hey everyone! Thanks for the lovely comments!
The pants are actually black with ivory buttons, but the red walls from the shop changed the lighting.

A... nakit said...

jao draga, šuze su bombončić!!!

Laurel said...

Love your look! Especially the shoes. Have just bought myself some the same :D