Jun 2, 2011

Switchblade Stiletto

I spent the last few days swooning over Switchblade Stiletto.

Particularly over this skirt:


There is just something about that bow design that makes it irresistible.

It also comes in red, for the more daring.




and with a matching cardigan for those somewhat chillier summer nights. :





And if you prefer dresses over skirts, but love the design, their Darling dress is now on sale



for 40$.


Get them while they're hot!

Edit:
I got the black and white skirt after all, I couldn't resist it. It should arrive soon and when it does, I will make sure to show you how it fits.

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Pencil skirts and matching cardigans=amazing! I understand your swoonage.

A... nakit said...

draga ove suknje bi ti stajale fantastično, fantazija su...

Mrs. V. said...

Well, I just have to dare and buy them :) But I will save that for Fall, when I'll need some more pencil skirts in my closet. You can really never have enough of those :)