Feb 2, 2011

Shoes for the shoe challenge

The pics are a bit crappy, but it was the best I could do.
In total my shoe collection amounts to the following:

5 pairs of flats


6 pairs of sandals and 3 pairs of peep-toes


7 pairs of closed heels aaand...

6 pairs of boots.


So that's it from me, 22 pairs of shoes.  Turns out a few got lost in my last move, so I will just have to do with these :)

Edit:

Thanks for the lovely comments. Both the black and white polkadots and the black and white boots are made by Pleaser, the first is their Bordello line and the second is the Funtasma line :)

2 comments:

nouchaline said...

oh that polka dot peep toe mary jane is beautiful!
I'm starting the shoe challenge as well :)


xoxo
Aline
http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com

Doganiam Motyle said...

mazing collection, love dots and pink