Apr 19, 2011

Oh the goodies, oh the bargains!

First off, the amazing Azdaja Boutique is having an all-must-go sale in their Boutique in Zagreb, and they also opened an etsy store. On their website they now also have a special offer of free shipping worldwide for Paypal and credit card offers!
I am totally in love with this rockabilly dress



and also this lovely polka dot dress



They are, however, most famous for their lovely corsets, and this striped steam-punk one caught my eye.




Don't you just love the little pockets?


Endless, shoes and more have a special offer- Free overnight shipping on the new Tuk styles, along with free returns.




They are just the lovely vintage shoe I was looking for! I must admit to be quite tempted to order them, and since the lovely Coco  made this gorgeous dress for me:


I would have the perfect dress to wear them with! Oh the temptation!

How about you? Did you find something this spring to tempt you? I would love it if you shared it with me in your comments!

6 comments:

A... nakit said...

haljina je mrak, crvena kosa - siva haljina, joj super će ti stajati ta kombinacija, još cipelice i eto damice... :))

Mrs. V. said...

Thanks :)I wore the dress already with Iron Fist's sweet skull o'mine shoes and the look was oh so complete :)

Unknown said...

Hum, you really speak my language! Vintage! Love here!

Mrs. V. said...

Always happy to find like-minded people ;)

Louise Mc said...

That first dress is amazing.

Deirdre said...

I <3 these rockabilly dresses! I followed the link to your blog on The Fashion Police (the post about the Bettie Paige nautical dress). Always so happy to find well-styled blogs!